Information security policy
IIZUKA＆CO.LTD., (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) has established the Information Security Management Rules, the Rules for the Protection of Specified Personal Information, and other related rules and regulations to protect the information assets of customers and the Company handled in the course of business from various threats and to fulfill its social mission as a corporation, and the Company will implement the following measures.
- The Company shall take all possible measures to ensure the security of information assets of customers and other parties handled in the course of business, and shall always give top priority to the prevention of risks such as loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage.
- We shall also implement appropriate security measures for our information assets in accordance with their level of importance, while making the most effective use of them.
- The Company shall continuously educate and enlighten its officers and employees (including part-time employees) on information security and strive to ensure that they are thoroughly aware of the importance of information security. (2) The Company shall continuously educate and enlighten its officers and employees (including part-time employees) on information security, and endeavor to ensure that they are fully aware of the importance of information security. All officers and employees who handle information assets shall comply with the Information Security Management Regulations and fulfill the duties and responsibilities stipulated therein.
- The Company shall maintain and improve information security by continuously assessing the risks of information assets from various perspectives, taking into account technological advances and changes in the business environment, and by reflecting these assessments in the Information Security Management Rules and various measures based on them.
- The Company shall endeavor to ensure information security by conducting periodic audits of the status of various information security-related operations and taking appropriate corrective measures as necessary.
- We shall protect the order of the Internet society and contribute to its sound development.
- We shall comply with laws, regulations, and other norms related to information security.
Representative Director Hajime Iizuka
(Personal Information Protection Policy)
01Acquisition of Personal Information
We will acquire personal information properly and without deception or other wrongful means.
02Management of Personal Information
In order to keep customers’ personal information accurate and up-to-date and to prevent unauthorized access to loss, damage, falsification, or leakage of personal information, we take necessary measures such as maintaining a security system, developing a management system, and thoroughly educating employees, and we implement safety measures and strictly manage personal information.
03Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Personal information received from customers will be used to contact customers by telephone, fax, e-mail, or postal mail and to send materials in order to provide information about our business, operations, and products, and to answer questions.
04Provision of Personal Information to any third parties
We will appropriately manage the personal information we receive from our customers and will not disclose personal information to any third parties except in the following cases.
- In case the customer has given consent
- When disclosing information to contractors to whom we outsource our services in order to provide services requested by the customer.
- In case disclosure is required by law
05Safe Management of Personal Information
We take all possible security measures to prevent leakage or loss of personal information and to ensure its accuracy and safety.
06Disclosure and revision of Personal Information
If a person wishes to inquire about, correct, or delete his or her personal information, we will respond to the request after confirming the identity of the person concerned.
07Compliance with and review of laws, regulations, and norms
We will comply with Japanese laws, regulations, and other norms applicable to personal information in our possession, and will review and improve this policy from time to time.
The revised policy will become effective from the time it is posted on this website, unless otherwise specified by the Company.
08Contact for consultation regarding handling of personal information
For inquiries regarding our handling of personal information, please contact the following.
IIZUKA ＆ CO., LTD.
3-15-16, Handa, Kashiwazaki-City,
Niigata 945-0812 Japan
TEL: +81 (0)257 23 5611
FAX: +81 (0)257 23 2813